- 300- or 74-metre ribbon handling
- 32-bit RISC processor
- Co-resident EPL2 and ZPL II programming languages
- Triple connectivity: serial, USB and parallel
- Print methods: thermal-transfer and direct-thermal modes; printing of barcodes, text and graphics
- OpenACCE SS™ for easy media and ribbon loading
- Microsoft® Windows® drivers
- ENERGY STAR ®-compliant
- Intelligent clutch ? no switching or additional setup required
- No secondary cores on genuine Zebra ribbon
Resolution : 203dpi/300dpi (Optional)
Memory : Standard: 8MB flash, 8MB SDRAM
Print width : 104mm/4.09"
Print length : 991mm/39"
Print speed : 203dpi: 127mm/5" per second
Media sensors : Fixed reflective and transmissive sensors
Media width : 19.5mm/0.75" to 114mm/4.49"
Media length : 6.5mm/0.25" to 991mm/39"
Maximum media roll size : 127mm/5" O.D. on a 25.4mm/1.00" or 38mm/1.5" I.D. core
Media thickness : 0.08mm/0.003" to 0.19mm/0.007"
Media types :
- Roll-fed or fan-fold
- Label stock (die-cut or continuous, direct-thermal or thermal-transfer)
- Tag stock (die-cut or continuous, direct-thermal or thermal-transfer)
Outside diameter : 66mm/2.6" (300m roll); 34mm/1.34" (74m roll)
Standard length : 300m (984'); 74m (242')
- 1:4 (one 300m roll of ribbon per four rolls of media)
- 1:1 (one 74m roll of ribbon per roll of media)
Width : 33.8mm/1.33" to 110mm/4.3"
Core internal diameter :
- 300m ribbon: 25.4mm/1.00"
- 74m ribbon: 12.7mm/0.5"
- Operating temp.: 5°C/40°F to 41°C/105°F
- Storage temp.: -40°C/-40°F to 60°C/140°F
- Operating humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing R.H.
- Storage humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing R.H.
Agency Approval : T?V-R NRTL , T?V-R CB, NOM, KCC, CE, FCC Class B
- ZebraDesigner™ Pro: an intuitive, easy-to-use software program for creating complex label designs (option)
- ZebraDesigner: offers basic features for simple label design
- ZebraNet™ Bridge Enterprise: centrally manage Zebra printers from a single PC screen anywhere on your global network (unlicensed product free, licensed product option)
- ZebraNet Utilities v7.0: provides enhanced printing, conversion and administration capabilities; message management; and more
- ZebraDesigner Driver: the most powerful driver available from Zebra
- Web View: connect and control Zebra barcode printers via the printer’s Web interface using a common Web browser and ZPL™
- Alert: printers equipped with ZebraNet print servers will notify you via any email-enabled wired or wireless device to minimise downtime
- POS driver
- ZPL II: Zebra Programming Language provides sophisticated label formatting and printer control and is compatible with tabletop and mobile Zebra printers
- EPL2: Eltron Programming Language with Line Mode simplifies label formatting and enables format compatibility with legacy applications
- ZBI 2.0: a powerful programming language that lets printers run standalone applications, connect to peripherals and much more
- XML-enabled printing